-
June 12th, 2001, 08:15 PM
#1
Inactive Member
We are back we are back..here have some cookies..have some brownies..eat eat!!!!!
-
June 13th, 2001, 12:41 AM
#2
HB Forum Owner
ooooooh!!! who made THESE ones??!? *G*
------------------
~((sonic))~
....constanly listening to the sound of life....surfing on sound waves and smiling bright...
The Sonic Lounge
RESONANCE2000
-
June 16th, 2001, 12:26 PM
#3
Inactive Member
We're not falling for taht one again. We have a saying here:
Een ezel stoot zich in 't gemeen
geen twee keer aan dezelfde steen
Oooh! With extra chocolate sauce! MMMM!
-
June 21st, 2001, 01:43 AM
#4
Inactive Member
*yawn*.........*taps fingers*..........*checks watch*........*streches*..............hummmmm tee dummmmmm tee da da tra la.....*swats fly*................yep..just as I thought..they all died.....soo sad boo hoo
-
June 25th, 2001, 02:22 AM
#5
Inactive Member
We have a saying here too Lefty:
he who masterberens has very chaffed hands.
-
June 25th, 2001, 04:55 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Ow, the grammar is all wrong! That's it, next birtday you're getting a dutch learning book! 
Skin on skin doesn't cause chafing. Does it? OMG!
No, no, it doesn't. Or there would be a lot of chafed couples out there.
You know, in stead of saying: "She has a hickey" they'd all be like "she's chafed!" And teachers would all go and sit with you and have "the talk" when you fall out of the climbing ropes and try to hang on. Ever had that happen to you?
God, is it the weather or is it warm in here?
-
June 26th, 2001, 10:35 PM
#7
Inactive Member
skin on skin can cause chafing. Its never happened to me, but then again, I am a female so I wouldnt know personally
Are you hot Lefty??? **giggling**
-
June 27th, 2001, 11:37 AM
#8
Inactive Member
"are you hot Lefty*giggling*" I'll give you hot!! "SPLASH"..there that'll cool you off...hehehehehe
-
June 29th, 2001, 04:56 PM
#9
Inactive Member
I know..that is a San Francisco football team..I don't think they are doing well lately since that real good looking quaterback "Joe" retired..
-
June 30th, 2001, 03:59 AM
#10
Inactive Member
So, how about those 69ers eh?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks